RocketCyber SOC Platform Update Summary Thanksgiving 2020
Nov 23, 2020
This RocketCyber SOC Platform Update includes: Bugfixes, Updates, Features and New Apps that are available now.
- Happy Thanksgiving - This release includes our last 8 weeks of development efforts and we are very enthused to announce a number of new exciting updates to the MSP industry. As always, we encourage reporting bugs to support here and new feature or app requests here.
- New Deep Instinct Malware Monitoring App is now available. Help Doc | Configure Deep Instinct AV Monitor
- New Have I Been Pwned Monitoring App is now available. Help Doc | Set Up HaveIBeenPwned
- New Office 365 Risky User App is now available.
- Firewall Log Analyzer - Added support to remove unwanted network devices included in Firewall syslog (wifi devices, switches)
- Device / Details / Inventory:
- New added section: Users & Sessions - current logged on user details
- New added section: Password Policy - displays all user password settings i.e. complexity, age, length, etc.
- New added section: Defender Firewall - displays local device firewall settings
- New added section for macOS devices: ARP table, NetStat, Hardware info, Software inventory and local macOS firewall configuration
- Updated Incident Ticketing - Added a grid, filtering/sorting and an option to export in JSON, XLSX, CSV
- Network Device icon from Dashboard is now hyperlinked to Firewall Inventory
- optimized and enhanced support for Apple Big Sur
- New added RMM deployment script for Barracuda Managed Workplace
- resolved a persistent connection issue on some Windows Server devices
API | Integrations
- New Kaseya PSA RESTful Integration: Incident ticketing & Customer provisioning
- New Syncro PSA RESTful Integration: Incident ticketing & Customer provisioning
- Fixed ConnectWise and Autotask PSA ticket routing bugs
- Moved Threat Intelligence API configurations to Integrations tab
- Added Incident ticket ID numbers to PSA tickets
- Updated Moved all Antivirus API configurations to Intgrations tab. (Most AV vendors are configured at the root MSP level. Cylance is the only exception, requiring configuration at the customer level as they don't support an MSP API Key.
- Updated RESTful API to 0.0.7 to support a GET /Healthcheck and a POST / Password Reset.
Knowledgebase | Help Docs | Data Sheets
Press | News | Blog
- Dec 28 - Next SOC-as-a-Service Webinar Register