As Staff Data Scientist, you will work with a small team that does full-cycle multi-stage Machine Learning product development, from data collection pipeline, to feature extraction, to AI model building to solve various cyber security problems. You might not be expert in every and all stages of data engineering and data science, but you should have interests in being exposed in all stages.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
You will design and create machine learning models to provide faster and more efficient ways to address use cases including but not limited to malware and malicious file detection, anomaly detection and risk profiling.
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Applied Math or other quantitative fields from a reputed university, preferably a Ph.D.
- 2+ years of industry experiences in building machine learning models to solve security problems.
- Strong coding skills in Python, R, or Go
- Experience with sklearn, pandas, numpy or similar packages
- Passion in leveraging ML/AI to solve real-world business problems
- Hands-on experience in two or more machine/deep learning frameworks.
- Ability to learn, evaluate and adopt new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish.
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning/data science approaches.
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Linux command line and bash scripting
- Excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills
- Familiarity with malware, host forensics, or network traffic analysis concepts
- Experience with reverse engineering malware
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Familiarity with networking, preferably networking security
- Experience with GPU-accelerated computing and hardware (e.g., NVIDIA DGX-1)
- Experience with C++