From key acquisitions to new regional data centers, the company has continued to put its customers’ needs first—and has seen expansive growth as a result
January 10, 2022 – MiamiK – — Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT and security management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today that the company grew by over 25%. Its continued revenue growth was driven by multiple strategic acquisitions and a continued focus on helping MSPs expand their businesses through sales and marketing enablement.
As MSPs and internal IT teams adjusted to new hybrid and remote work environments, Kaseya provided hundreds of deep workflow integrations that allowed IT professionals to work more efficiently and overcome business challenges around cybersecurity and compliance that grew in complexity throughout 2021.
““While 2021 saw economic recovery in certain parts of the world, IT professionals still faced incredible uncertainty as they navigated ever-evolving IT environments on budgets that continue to be stretched by a growing volume of new technologies,” said Fred Voccola, CEO of Kaseya. “We made two acquisitions that addressed key pain points for MSPs and SMBs, launched our Connect IT Community and released innovative new products like VulScan—all with a focus on helping our customers eliminate wasted time and stretch their budgets further. The IT Complete suite continues to be the gold standard for IT professionals in need of solutions that are truly automated, secure and priced right to ensure maximum profitability.” ”
The Kaseya family will continue to grow in 2022, with plans for over 1,300 new hires worldwide across its Miami headquarters as well as its offices in Dublin, Krakow and Sydney.
Corporate Momentum Milestones
- Acquisitions of RocketCyber and TruMethods further strengthened Kaseya’s IT Complete suite of solutions. In February 2021, Kaseya acquired managed security operations center (SOC) solution RocketCyber to help its customers cut through the noise and respond to threats across endpoints, networks and cloud attack vectors. Through its integrations with Kaseya’s VSA, BMS and Passly solutions, RocketCyber users can easily deploy the solution across their environment and quickly create relevant incident tickets. In May 2021, Kaseya acquired the MSP industry’s leading business transformation organization TruMethods to allow MSPs to build more strategic relationships with their customers and increase monthly recurring revenue (MRR). Through the myITprocess ™ virtual CIO (vCIO) solution, FormulaWon ™ training and TruPeer ™ groups, MSPs can use proven methods to grow their businesses.
- Connect IT Global hosted thousands at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Kaseya held its annual Connect IT event in October 2021 with a jam-packed schedule that included keynotes from experts like Kaseya CISO Jason Manar, cybersecurity management sessions and even a few laughs from popular actor Nick Offerman.
- Kaseya launched the Connect IT Community to allow IT professionals to share best practices across the globe. The Connect IT Community is an online collaboration platform that enables individuals to use Kaseya products more effectively and network with IT professionals around the world. The Connect IT Community is the new home to Kaseya’s Automation Exchange, which includes hundreds of scripts that users can share, buy and sell.
2021 Innovations and Integrations
- Compliance Manager for UK GDPR: This new module in Kaseya’s award-winning platform simplifies compliance with the UK’s sweeping privacy regulation and allows organizations to comply with both UK and EU GDPR requirements.
- VulScan ™ by RapidFire Tools: The newest solution from RapidFire Tools provides technology professionals with the ability to better protect their organizations from the growing threat of cybersecurity attacks. VulScan is a modern vulnerability scanner that automatically identifies and alerts users to critical security issues, enabling them to take action before they are compromised.
- Enhanced protection against business email compromise from Graphus: Graphus introduced a new capability that uses artificial intelligence to stop both internal and external business email compromise attacks, enabling IT professionals to protect against the most common email exploit of 2021.
- Customized emails and training kits in BullPhish ID: Because industry-specific phishing attacks continue to plague businesses, BullPhish ID allows IT professionals to create customized emails and training kits for simulations that mirror the types of attacks that are targeting their employees.
Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- Canadian data centers for Unitrends and Spanning Cloud Apps: Kaseya began utilizing two data centers in Ontario and Quebec in 2021 to locally store data from its Canadian Unitrends Endpoint Backup and Spanning Office 365 customers, making it easier for them to comply with data sovereignty regulations.
- o Unitrends BackupIQ™ Integration with BMS and Vorex: This integration of BackupIQ’s artificial intelligence alerting with BMS and Vorex’s ticketing workflow automation enables organizations to cut wasted time on false alerts and backup remediation by up to 50%.
- TruMethods’ myITprocess Reporting API and Default Initiative Templates: The reporting API allows users to extract data from myITprocess into a third-party reporting tool, providing MSP owners with the ability to drill down even farther into key metrics. Default Initiative Templates allow MSPs to use myITprocess to deliver strategic recommendations to new clients more easily using pre-populated strategic roadmap initiatives.
- Powered Services Pro: New sales campaign kits and “done for you” social media posts as well as one-on-one coaching helped MSPs drive over $6.2 million in new MRR in 2021.
- Enhanced IT Glue Ticketing Experience Through Kaseya BMS and VSA: IT Glue has strengthened its integrations with Kaseya BMS and VSA to streamline the ticketing experience. MyTickets allows users to begin addressing issues directly within IT Glue, and the Affected Hardware feature pulls information about assets and their operating environments from across IT Glue, VSA and BMS so technicians can diagnose and resolve issues without leaving the ticket in IT Glue.
- VSA 1-Click and IT Glue: The VSA 1-Click and IT Glue integration allows individuals to use credentials stored in IT Glue when accessing remote devices, enabling technicians to avoid copying and pasting sensitive log-in information when initiating remote sessions.
- myITprocess Integration with BMS: The integration allows myITprocess users to generate BMS tickets from within the myITprocess platform, removing the need for MSPs to switch between solutions when evaluating client environments.
- Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola and CFO Kathy Wagner were recognized by The Software Report as a Top 50 SaaS CEO and one of the Top 50 Women Leaders in SaaS, respectively.
- Kaseya Senior Vice President of Channel and Community Dan Tomaszewski and Unitrends Vice President of New Sales and Channel Management Adam Larrabee were recognized as 2021 CRN Channel Chiefs.
- The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards provided 5 awards to Kaseya and its family of companies, including Unitrends, Spanning Cloud Apps, ID Agent and Graphus.
- Kaseya received multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze commendations in the ChannelPro Reader’s Choice Awards for its Passly, VSA, BullPhish ID and IT Glue solutions.
- Both the Stevie Awards and the Globee Awards recognized Kaseya as a top place to work in 2021.