Enables channel partners to offer continuous cyber security monitoring without staffing or building a security operation center
DALLAS, TX – RocketCyber today announced the launch of its Managed Security Operation Center (SOC) as a service, giving customers continuous monitoring with 24/7 access to cybersecurity expertise, responsible for hunting, detecting and remediating threats before a breach occurs.
Research firm Analysys Mason forecasts that by 2024, small-medium businesses in North America will spend USD28 billion. The Cybersecurity Workforce Study Report by (ISC)² estimates the global IT security skills shortage to exceed 4 million vacant positions by 2021, putting dire pressure on channel partners delivering managed security services.
“The adoption of Managed SOC-as-a-Service is emerging at a rapid rate, driven by shortage of cybersecurity talent, cumulative number of attacks, and the financial savings of staffing security analysts around the clock,” said Billy Austin, President, RocketCyber. “While MSPs recognize that not all intrusions can be prevented, and a compromise is predictable, most managed service providers practicing a layered-security strategy are turning to SOC services to increase visibility and better safeguard small-medium businesses.”
RocketCyber’s SOC-as-a-Service frequent sought out features include:
- Proactive Threat Hunting: Integrated threat intelligence feeds delivering instantaneous threat detection
- Advanced Breach Detection: Identifies malicious actors evading traditional security prevention and detects the adversary’s tactical goal and technical operation
- Firewall Monitoring: Monitor and collects log data, observe network traffic and perform analysis against vulnerabilities to mitigate the threat
- Email Compromise Monitoring: Realtime monitoring for Microsoft 365 email compromises, phishing attacks and brute-force activity
- Integrated NGAV: Centralized next-gen antivirus monitoring and administration of supported AV vendors
- Threat Remediation / Isolation: When a threat is detected, the RocketCyber SOC analyst can isolate a device from the network, preventing the compromise from spreading across other computers, apply the remedy, then reinstate the device when cleaned.
- SIEMless Log Monitoring: 1-year log retention and monitoring for endpoint, network and cloud telemetry
The 24/7 SOC-as-a-Service is available today, requires no hardware or SIEM, and is deployed in a matter of minutes, providing instantaneous coverage across an MSPs fleet of customers. For more information about RocketCyber’s Managed SOC-as-a-Service, please visit here.
RocketCyber, a Managed SOC platform enables managed service providers to deliver security monitoring services for small-medium businesses. Built specifically for MSPs, the RocketCyber cloud platform identifies malicious and suspicious activity that evades traditional cyber defenses.Media Contact